Microgaming was among the first software suppliers to step into the online gaming sector - they created their very first casino software back in 1994 and have managed to remain a market leader, holding the biggest market share.
Microgaming software is not only reliable but also innovative at all levels. It harbors approximately 850 games and powers over 350 online gambling establishments. E-gaming is always evolving, which is why this company is already looking ahead - it's expected to pioneer in the virtual reality realm that will take online gaming to a whole new level.
Besides holding a license from the United Kingdom Gambling Commission, it was one of the founding members of eCOGRA. This is a non-profit organization that audits gaming platforms to ensure fair play and safety. However, keep in mind that eCOGRA is an independent body. Therefore, not all casinos running on Microgaming software bear the watchdog's seal of approval.
As you would expect, this particular developer has a diverse collection of casino games. They supply a wide range of table games such as different versions of blackjack, poker, roulette, video poker, specialty games not to mention their unique slots.
Their slots come with various features, themes and slots bonus rounds to help you earn some extra cash while having fun.
Note that all operators powered by Microgaming software provide a variety of linked progressive games. Put simply, it means that all Microgaming casinos pay into the same jackpots. Consequently, these game sites offer the biggest jackpots. In fact, they hold the record of the highest jackpot payout in the history of online gambling.
Microgaming Software Overview
Owing to the fact that this company has a considerable number of years in this industry, it has mastered the art of appealing to a wide audience. It provides several products as outlined below:
- Poker - they launched this product in 2003 making it the oldest poker network. It offers side games, endless action, wide-screen play and more than 100 avatars.
- Live casino - this product has multi-language support, HD video streaming as well as multi-window games streamed from four studios with about 25 operational tables.
- Sportsbook- it was developed in 2006 and offers online gamblers over 30,000 betting markets. Additionally, it's created using HTML5 thus supports various mobile operating systems like Android, iOS and Blackberry. It's available in 17 languages and accepts over 25 currencies.
- Multiplayer games - this particular platform lets you to participate in tournaments and community games as well as utilize different slots bonus offers among other promotions.
- Mobile gaming - All its mobile games are developed in HTML5 and Java to ensure sharp graphics and great sound quality. Players can access and enjoy over 350 mobile titles made available at different casinos.
- Bingo - This is yet another Microgaming software product that is supplied to different betting houses and may come with various bingo jackpots.
Microgaming has stood the test of time in the e-gaming industry - and from the look of things, it is set to grow even bigger.